We are always looking for talented people.
Didn’t find the right job for you? Send me an open application, include your resume, and tell me what you can do for us.
About AMBER Alert Europe
AMBER Alert Europe is a foundation that assists in saving missing children at risk by connecting law enforcement with other police experts and with the public across Europe. AMBER Alert Europe advocates that one missing child is one too many and aims for zero missing children in Europe. The foundation brings together 44 official organisations, public authorities, and business entities from 28 countries. AMBER Alert Europe also officially facilitates the Police Expert Network on Missing Persons (PEN-MP), the official European missing persons police network, as well as the Task Force on AMBER Alerts.
What can you expect?
- A very interesting job in which you can contribute to saving children’s lives;
- A full time position with lots of room for creativity, new ideas and personal input;
- A competitive salary with many benefits including a contributory pension;
- 38 PTO days based on full-time employment;
- A fun, ‘Google-esque’ workplace at our Maastricht HQ or at our Brussels desk.
We were hoping you would be and are (impatiently) awaiting your application!
Please send us your resume, relevant supporting documentation, and your letter of motivation (in English – max. 1 A4) by clicking the Apply button below.
We look forward to meeting you soon.